- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like…
- not your stereotypical shoujo anime
- the main character writes shoujo manga and bases all of the male characters on girls and the girls are based off of boys.
- mikorin is a gift
- kashima tosses your gender roles out of the water and stomps on them
- its super cute
- animation is adorable
- please watch it you wont regret it!
- also if you do please message me and tell me what you thought because this anime needs more recognition!
Some smallish sketchbook watercolour studies! The odd brownish clumps in the first image are what gold ink looks like scanned. Normally I take photos when I use gold ink, but I didn’t really feel up to it today.
How to get a boyfriend
I KEEP FINDING MORE OF THIS ON GOOGLE IMAGES IT DOESN’T STOP
There are about a billion arrangements of “Bad Apple!!” but this one, performed with traditional Japanese instruments, is one of the best and most unique that I’ve seen.
It’s the complete opposite of the bouncy techno remixes (which, don’t get me wrong, I enjoy) that make up a lot of Touhou Project fan music, and actually feels a lot truer to the nature of Gensokyo.
“Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring.”
I love 2008 Lady Gaga so much